Kick off this SUMMER in a HEALTHY way by participating in my Virtual (Online-Only) Bootcamp BLAST!
Want to lose weight, tone up, and/or improve your current fitness abilities? Are you looking to be held accountable to your health and fitness goals in a fun way? Seeking to take your workouts and behavioral/nutritional awareness to the next level?
Virtual Bootcamp (Online-Only)
Program session dates: August 21, 2017 – September 17, 2017
Duration: 4 weeks
Please contact me directly for more details and to reserve your spot!
Registration is now open! Pay for this program session in my *NEW* online store via Square!
Registration closes on August 13th and spots are limited,
so don’t delay if you are interested!
*Pricing listed is for New and Returning Bootcampers using Square and does not include the $9.99 that will be paid by New Bootcampers directly to the Tabata Bootcamp™ website for access to the online resource platform. It also does not include your equipment (i.e. Bender Ball and Figure 8 Tubing). I will send you a direct link through the Tabata Bootcamp™ website for you to make the $9.99 payment before your program session begins. I usually include the equipment cost in the pricing and provide it to my students directly from my stock, but since I’m currently traveling abroad long-term, I will be making arrangements with a contact at home to get this to you. To give you a general idea, I usually charge $19.98 each to California residents for the Bender Ball and Figure 8 Tubing.
What does the pricing include?
– Orientation (via Skype, Google Chat, Facebook Chat, or TBC website messaging)
– Step-by-step guidance for completing fitness assessments, body composition metrics, and before/after photos
– 4 weeks of 6-minute video workouts (6x’s per week) & behavioral change discussion videos
– 3, 30-ish-minute video workouts (led by yours truly!) per week
– Additional online video workouts
– Opportunities for prizes
– Weekly behavioral challenges
– Ongoing Trainer support (includes S.M.A.R.T. goals coaching, homework assigning/monitoring, metabolic profile and food log review/feedback, Trainer blog, weekly check-in)
– Interaction with fellow Bootcampers & Trainer online (via direct messaging, group wall)
– Access to Recipe Library
– Wrap-up discussion (“Finale” via Skype, Google Chat, Facebook Chat, or TBC website messaging)
Please note that additional, optional equipment may be purchased [i.e. greater resistance (green) Figure 8 Tubing, Gliding Discs for carpet or hardwood floor, replacement Bender Ball or Figure 8 Tubing]. Please contact me for details and to make arrangements.