***My Tabata Bootcamp™ program sessions are currently on hiatus as I’m on maternity leave (starting Fall 2020). Please contact me with interest in a future offering so I can reach out to you when I’m ready to launch my next one! In the meantime, below is information regarding a past Virtual Bootcamp program session, as an FYI of what is it consists of and related details.***
Kick off NEW YEAR 2019 in a HEALTHY way by participating in my Virtual (Online-Only) Bootcamp!
Want to lose weight, tone up, and/or improve your current fitness abilities? Are you looking to be held accountable to your health and fitness goals in a fun way? Seeking to take your workouts and behavioral/nutritional awareness to the next level?
New Year 2019!
Virtual Bootcamp (Online-Only)
Program session dates: January 14, 2019 – March 3, 2019
Duration: 8 weeks
Please contact me directly for more details and to reserve your spot!
Registration is now open in my Square Online Store!
Registration closes on January 2, 2019, and spots are limited,
so don’t delay if you are interested!
*Pricing listed is for New and Returning Bootcampers using Square and does not include the $9.99 that will be paid by New Bootcampers directly to the Tabata Bootcamp™ website for access to the online resource platform. I will send you a direct link through the Tabata Bootcamp™ website for you to make the $9.99 payment before your program session begins. Listed pricing also does not include your equipment (i.e. Bender Ball and Figure 8 Tubing), which is $19.98 for California residents (pricing is TBD based on location for out-of-state residents).
What does the pricing include?
– Orientation (via Skype, Google Chat, Facebook Chat, or TBC website messaging)
– Step-by-step guidance for completing fitness assessments, body composition metrics, and before/after photos
– 8 weeks of 6-minute video workouts (6x’s per week) & behavioral change discussion videos
– 3, 30-ish-minute video workouts (led by yours truly!) per week
– Additional online video workouts
– Opportunities for prizes
– Weekly behavioral challenges
– Ongoing Trainer support (includes S.M.A.R.T. goals coaching, homework assigning/monitoring, metabolic profile and food log review/feedback, Trainer blog, weekly check-in)
– Interaction with fellow Bootcampers & Trainer online (via direct messaging, group wall)
– Access to Recipe Library
– Wrap-up discussion (“Finale” via Skype, Google Chat, Facebook Chat, or TBC website messaging)
Please note that additional, optional equipment may be purchased [i.e. greater resistance (green) Figure 8 Tubing, Gliding Discs for carpet or hardwood floor, replacement Bender Ball or Figure 8 Tubing]. Please contact me for details and to make arrangements.